Instagram TV which has the capability to upload long duration videos are finally out.
The social media platform Instagram announced its new IGTV as a feature in its Instagram app .
Instagram is known to be the most popular and fun-filled social media platform where people love to post their unlimited pictures, videos of less than 1 minute, stories, and much more. Instagram was launched in 2010, October 6.
From 2010 onward, Instagram has introduced many features time by time.
Instagram which became favorite app of all age groups worldwide.
People love to share their daily life activities including class bunks, trips and adventures, hangouts, family time, parties, birthdays . Hence every kind of activities held by them can post it in their profile to get likes and comments through their followers.
What’s new in Instagram?
Instagram has fulfilled all the desires and choices of people who use it. Whenever Google Play store indicates a sign that you have an update, it means some value added feature is introduced.
IGTV or Instagram TV , has become the most trending and popular feature inside the Instagram . The Instagram team has launched its new IGTV feature in the Instagram in an event held in the San Francisco where it’s new features has been discussed.
It is different from current Instagram platform video uploading option where it allows only 60 seconds video .
With Instagram TV you can post videos of more than 60 seconds.
A comprehensive list of other features are as below:
- Sign in into your Instagram Account and see a special icon of IGTV- (Instagram TV) on the right top corner of the Application.
- You can easily watch videos from whom you are following already.
- You can search specific channel or browse videos of other channels which you don’t follow currently.
- Simply like or comment on videos and send them to your followers in the Direct Message.
- Follow more creators to watch videos on IGTV within the Instagram Application.
Also Read : Gmail Update : Email From Google Has Everything You Need !